Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap75%The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Voting_barThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Voting_barThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread

Go down 
+2
Air Daffy
Scrappy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 8:22 pm

Scrappy, I'm removing that pic again because it violates Forum and Co's rules. No terrorism discussion/pics/videos.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 8:49 pm

lol Put it back its A GFX not terrism propaganda lol
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 9:18 pm

If it includes "terrorism", it is against Forum and Co's rules.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 11:36 pm

Are you jokinging halo? I respect you man, but WOW its like noone on the forums reads the news, that isn't freaking terrorism its a piece I made to represent present day America, couldn't care less if noone wants to accept it, but to remove it lol! wow. You wana see terrorism? I'm going to make a piece that would get me freaking banned if not having an explanation. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/6/2008, 11:41 pm

lol told cha halo...
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 12:29 am

Oh god. Sorry man. I've been a bad mod...
-Spanks myself-
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:18 am

Wouldn't bug me in the slightest except it goes down as one of three strikes on a GFX team I'm on...
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

Number of posts : 166
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/11/2008, 8:33 pm

mehhhhh

i need an LP tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/11/2008, 10:19 pm

LP = what?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 10:22 pm

BUMP + Update, my latest tutorial on, ironically, how to make a tutorial! Great for thoes that need to teach.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/21/2008, 12:41 am

lol ima have to try that tut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3