Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_lcap75%The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_lcap25%The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_lcapThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Voting_barThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_lcapThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Voting_barThe Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread

Go down 
+2
Air Daffy
Scrappy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime5/31/2008, 6:31 pm

Hello and welcome, this is the official tutorial thread, come here to learn new things about both GIMP and Photoshop. This is also a place to post one's results, but do not comment on other peoples stuff, you may commetn which tutorial hleped you though. By posting correctly, I'll know what and what not to change, and we can really raise people's skill level. After we get enough tutorials, I will divide them up into skills levels as well Smile. Hope you guys like, you may post your own tutorials, and I'll see if they qualify to make it in. Enjoy!

NOTE:

To acces the link, you just click on the tutorials definition!

The tutorials are set up in this format:

Tutorial Name - What it has to offer/details. - Credit to who made it, inlcuding all of their known online usernames + real name!

Example:

Naruto Ice - Great special effects, a must for people trying to "step up their sig making" - Scrappy/SSBBdude/Nick

Last edited by Scrappy on 6/20/2008, 7:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime5/31/2008, 6:32 pm

TUTORIALS:

Naruto Ice - Great special effects, a must for people trying to "step up their sigs"! - Scrappy/SSBBdude/Nick
Focus Neji - Great for thoes learning how to work with stocks instead of renders, a must. - Scrappy/SSBBdude/Nick
Gorillaz X - An amazing tutorial that combines using both stocks and renders, a must for upper leveled GIMPers! - Sneaux125/Ender
Tony JAA "Prayer" - For thoes looking how to make effects on stocks, look no further. - Sneaux125/Ender
Shadow the Hedgehog - It's a difficult tutorial, you'll need experieance, but its worth it. - Scrappy/SSBBdude/Nick
HPNOTIQ - A top of the line tutorial, for experienced/pro GIMPers only, however the results are professional-looking! - Sneaux125/Ender
Beginner Tutorial - For thoes just starting GFX, all the basics and must-knows are explained. - Sneaux125/Ender
Stock Tutorial - For thoes that are just learning how to work with stock signatures. - Sneaux125/Ender
If your looking to teach someone or a group of people, this tutorial ironicaly teaches you how to make a tutorial, and teach your subject well! - Scrappy/SSBBdude/Nick

Last edited by Scrappy on 6/20/2008, 10:21 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime5/31/2008, 6:33 pm

RESERVED ( this is in case there is a limit to how many urls are allowed in a post, NOT SPAM DO NOT DELETE)
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 6:41 am

So like say we have tutorials of our own...
Can we get you to submit them on here?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 12:29 pm

Yeah, that's the idea Wink Again posting results is also helpful!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: The official REQUEST a tutorial thread!   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 3:20 pm

This thread is ALSO for when you see a member on here make a great piece, and you want to know how. You can request a tutorial! Or you can say: "Hey I wanna learn how to ______" and someone can make a tutrorial explaining that! I'll start of by saying the following:

Taking any tutorial requests Smile

Last edited by Scrappy on 6/1/2008, 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 4:14 pm

This should be merged with the other turorial thread I will do it in a moment.
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 8:45 pm

I just submitted a new tutorial, it's the the shafow the hedgehog one. Expereinced GFXers on this forum, you have to do it Smile. Still need tutorials from other members!
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 8:48 pm

I'm gonna work on a tutorial tomorow.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 8:53 pm

kk Word to the wise halo:

File>New, go to where it has to images, one of mountain, one of guy with circle for head, so that it's portrait format, not landscape. Then 6500 heigth x 500 width Then your golden Wink
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 3:15 pm

Tutorials a bit hard to make for me...

i dont follow a pattern i go crazy

in other words every peice i do has a diffrent style(although they always share a Specific charachtistic...)

Last edited by Air Weezy on 6/2/2008, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 7:00 pm

Your still welcome to give it a try, I'll see if you make it into the lsit, if not I can tell you what to change...
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 7:03 pm

ok will get started on a tut later...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 7:08 pm

Good luck, I'm considering quiting GIMP, just been really sucking lately. I mean common:

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread ShadowtheHedgehog

No
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 7:21 pm

omg u got photoshop now?
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

Number of posts : 166
The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/2/2008, 9:56 pm

nice tuts everybody.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 8:52 am

Yes, all two of us on there Wink. lol We'll have more soon, luckly Ender let me use his, he's too cool Very Happy But I think my tutorials aren't bad, although my shadow could have came out better lol!
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:00 pm

Man Scrappy your taking the Graphics thing all the way huh?

its just a hobby for me...

you should get a major in GFX when u go to collage...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:32 pm

Alreaddy going GFX in high school, King High Riverside California is now offering GFX, easiest A ever. Teacher gave me 120% for this:

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Neji

Smile
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:39 pm

ill givr a 90%!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:41 pm

100:

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread ShadowtheHedgehog

All is da shit but the text, man........ ah well Wink. Anyone try the tutorials?
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:42 pm

i tryed but failed lol...
GIMP is really gay sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:49 pm

Which tutorial? Ender's are almost immposible, I'd be careful...
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:51 pm

yea i just cant understand ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 2:53 pm

Again, tutorial name. And i'll put Ender on my account to explain, or I'll MSN him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread   The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Tutorial / Tutorial Requests Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next