Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_lcapcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Voting_barcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_lcapcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Voting_barcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

character tips & tricks (SSBB)

Go down 
+4
Zaturn
shadowlink776
Luigi
Dbomb
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:50 pm

Spamming moves are Not spam...

People say that cause they arnt fast enough to spam back lol...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Noob
Noob
Phantom

Number of posts : 20
Humor : F*ck ya
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 11:03 pm

Ya, it ain't spam. But if ya keep doin' the same move 'till you succeed, it shows ya weak and not a worthy opponent. Not spamming, but makes ya a loser.
Anyone need help on masterin' the art of the ROB?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 9:56 am

G&W

Do a down-grab to your opponent than quickly follow up with a down smash. If they do not roll quick enough they got pounded. It should work for the first 1-3 times until the opponent figures out that he need to roll fast lol.
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 2:54 pm

Snake:

Side grab>Plant a down B bromb in the middle of the stage>Throw granade at opponent>Go far away from your opponent>Take hold of a granade for a couple of seconds>Throw granade at planted bomb when your opponent tries to get to you> The bomb will explode and send your opponent flying

Allways works.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 10:56 pm

Toon link

Knock in air then use up+B attack and 80% of the time they'll fly up and Get knocked outta the arena...
Back to top Go down
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

Number of posts : 106
Humor : Humorous
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 4:21 pm

if you knock somebody way off the stage and they are about to get to the ledge, jump off and grab the ledge before them and they have nothing to grab onto, thus sending them to their doom.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deathfromabove098
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 6:23 pm

lol...
never thought of that ^^

im use that lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 6:23 pm

TortillaChip wrote:
if you knock somebody way off the stage and they are about to get to the ledge, jump off and grab the ledge before them and they have nothing to grab onto, thus sending them to their doom.

That's very simple to counter if you have such characters as: Link, Fox/Falco/Wolf, Ness/Lucas, Zelda/Shiek, Wario, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, etc. As when you grab hold of it, they just got to go close to you and you get knocked off and they get on the ledge. Although this tip may be common, just thought I'd share it with you. For if your opponent is Link, and they enjoy grabbing they leave a very wide opening for a smash attack. Use it to your advantage.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 6:50 pm

Just some cool combos:

DK - With a punch fully charged (B) use your side B and the press the B button to unleash you punch with DK, its a very effective move

Ness - PK Fire 3-5 times, than get close, and charge your bat to as much as you can before they escape, then release the power

Kirby - Forward A (Not the smash attack but run left or right then hit A) then while your spinning to a side smash attack, he'll be stunned too long to dodge it.

Shiek - A smash attack coupled with a FAST up B usually works

Lucas - Freeze your opponent than attack with your up smash attack

Luigi - Use his FS than up B your while direcvtly next to your opponent

Peach - get the smash ball, smash your opponent of the stage, then use her FS, they will fall asleep in the air and die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:10 pm

I always use Peach's Final Smash when they're off the stage. It works beautifully, especially it's a timed battle and I didn't knock them off, I'll rack up the points.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:11 pm

peach's final smash isint the greatest...

but idk i have never used it like that ^

when i play brawl ill try it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:13 pm

I think Peach's Final Smash is one of the greatest out there. You can kill your enemies if they're in mid-air and gain some health too. Who else has the ability to do that?
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:15 pm

well no1 i can think of but everyone always are saying how it sucksss lol
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:17 pm

Kirby if items are on, if not noone, on the other hand, who else can fly around with two barrels on their back and shoot except for Diddy Kong? Who else can play the bongos except for DK? Who else can create negative zone except luigi? ect...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:22 pm

Well Yoshi can fly, Pikachu can fly and so can Sonic so Diddy Kong's special really ain't all that great. Scrappy, my point was being that her final smash wasn't one that actually caused damage (as the ones you mentioned above do). So instead of getting hostile all the time, why not read between the lines and comprehend. :-)
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:28 pm

wow if it wernt for that smily face at the end i woulda edited your post...

keep it friedly dotn flame the forums, if you have to take it over PM

thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:33 pm

Daffy, I appreciate that you're trying to keep this forum 'flame' free, but if you're just going to use an extinguisher on something that isn't flaming...you'd just be wasting the chemicals inside the extinguisher.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 7:36 pm

uhhh no extingsuer here just me, telling you guys to stop bickering, and being an admin,the right way...nope, no fire extinguser here...
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 12:17 am

Great combos, people. I'll try some.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character tips & tricks (SSBB)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2