Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_lcap75%Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_lcap25%Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_lcapWhich characters do you main? (SSBB) Voting_barWhich characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_lcapWhich characters do you main? (SSBB) Voting_barWhich characters do you main? (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

Which characters do you main? (SSBB)

Go down 
+3
Scrappy
BirdmasterLV100
Zaturn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Empty
PostSubject: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 2:30 am

Which characters do you main?
Which are your secondaries/subs?

My mains
Link
Lucario
Meta Knight

Subs
Mario
G&W
Luigi
Lucas
Ganondorf
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
BirdmasterLV100
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 29
Humor : I like to laugh?
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 2:39 am

Everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 4:14 am

Marth
Ike
Fox
Wolf
R.O.B.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 9:21 am

Mains

G&W
Luigi

Secondaries

Toon Link
Wolf
ROB
DDD
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

Number of posts : 106
Humor : Humorous
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 10:03 pm

Marth
Wolf
Ike
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deathfromabove098
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 11:06 pm

Sonic

used to main samus but he got old...
Back to top Go down
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 11:41 pm

*she...

yeah i used to main her too. but she's kinda slow now (and kinda nerfed)

i guess i can't really narrow it down to just a couple, cuz there are alot of ppl i like to use.
sonic is pretty fun cuz he's got the fastest run and can grab items before anyone else, but he's not very strong.
snake is strong, but spamming projectiles gets pretty old.
metaknight is kinda weak too, if you don't know how to use him, but he can combo like a beast.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 11:50 pm

yup...

agree to all...

but sonic in the wrong hands can sometimes mean spamming the rolling atack...god i hate it...

i do it do it but i keep it minimum only cause most of the time i end up rollllin of the stage =P
Back to top Go down
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:12 am

the standard b is what bugs me...
and metaknights weird chain-like sword noises.

i try to get good w/ every character, i like getting the final smash trophies on all star mode lol
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:14 am

me2

currently ,when i deide to plug my wii back up after taking it to a freinds, i wil be finishing Boss Battles...

although im playin MK Wii rite now so after i finish that i will do the rest of the boss battles...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:14 am

anyone beat boss battles on intense?
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:17 am

ME...

i got da metwo trophry pretty easyy...

2 trys with sonic =)))
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:19 am

wow it took me forever lol...nice job!
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:21 am

thx...

used to be addicted to brawl till i got MK Wii...
and made this forum
no their is not time for brawl lol...

i wish they had updated brawl's online play to be as good as MK Wii...
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:21 am

I know it is a huge difference in quality
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 11:28 am

Amen Brother

Brawls coulda been even a bigger hit then it was if it had, had better online play...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:17 pm

Wow I'm the only one that actually plays with Zelda on the forum. No, I don't switch to Shiek, I play with Zelda. I can switch to Shiek and kill everyone, but it's not fun that way. Everyone tries to make fun of me for playing with her, but after 2 minutes of facing me they'll have new found respect for her. Besides her here are other characters I use are Lucas and Peach.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:20 pm

lol from you just saying that im scurred lol...

but hey kam u should post a lot more u deserve ot be one of our premeir members...
your are mature and dedicated...

would love to make you a mod but i dont know if you'll be committed...

but ya man you are a defeinant member of the future for Wii rush...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:23 pm

If you're up for a challenge on Brawl, I'll actually face you. As for a moderator position, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/20/2008, 12:24 pm

nahhh dont play brawl much anymroe ...
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Stupid Stuff

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 1:02 pm

Ya if the online play was so much better than I would play brawl more....well I main King DDD when I play Brawl
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 7:27 pm

King dedede? thats abnormal....

U any good?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 11:18 pm

lol Kind DDD is pretty cool, I have a mena Olimar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which characters do you main? (SSBB)   Which characters do you main? (SSBB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which characters do you main? (SSBB)
Page 1 of 1