Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
How many acheivements do you have? Vote_lcap75%How many acheivements do you have? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
How many acheivements do you have? Vote_lcap25%How many acheivements do you have? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
How many acheivements do you have? Vote_lcapHow many acheivements do you have? Voting_barHow many acheivements do you have? Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
How many acheivements do you have? Vote_lcapHow many acheivements do you have? Voting_barHow many acheivements do you have? Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

How many acheivements do you have?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
How many acheivements do you have? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How many acheivements do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

How many acheivements do you have? Empty
PostSubject: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:55 pm

i have 121 total!

dont play XBOX too much

im all about da wii...
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 75
Humor : WTF Mate!
How many acheivements do you have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How many acheivements do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 9:53 pm

How about gamerscore? I'll check later to be accurate for both my number of achievements and gamerscore, but I know I just got my gamerscore above 5k the other day.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

How many acheivements do you have? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How many acheivements do you have? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/10/2008, 5:43 pm

post yo gamescore to i guess lol
Back to top Go down
Mario4lyfe
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 3
Humor : like WOAH...
How many acheivements do you have? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How many acheivements do you have? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 3:36 pm

i have 89 acheivments

i dont play my Xbox too much... LAWL
Back to top Go down
http://idonthaveone.com
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 11:43 pm

Ooook, so more accurate figures...

221 achievements

5115/16100 gamerscore
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 11:00 pm

Thx to GTA4 i got 145 now YAY!
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Stupid Stuff

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/26/2008, 1:31 am

My gamer score is 1020 mainly because I only have 3 games and I have about 50-55 achievements.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/26/2008, 10:15 am

ima BEAST!
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime6/29/2008, 3:29 pm

Also how many games has everyone played to get where they're at in regards to GC and Achievements?

I'll get some accurate numbers on that later as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many acheivements do you have?   How many acheivements do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many acheivements do you have?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wii Rush :: Microsoft Center :: X-Box 360-
Jump to: