Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_lcap75%What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_lcap25%What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_lcapWhat was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Voting_barWhat was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_lcapWhat was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Voting_barWhat was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?

Go down 
+5
Dbomb
ROB64
Bliss
Scrappy
Air Daffy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Empty
PostSubject: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:26 am

heres mine.

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Weezysig

WEEZY FTW!
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:33 am

Here's my first one:

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? LinkGIMP-1

LOL Mine was bandwagon, so many Link sigs I thought, I could do one. Back when I saved my images as jpegs too, mistake
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Junior
Junior
Bliss

Number of posts : 86
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 12:23 pm

omg my first sig ever was sooo horrible...as u can see

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Jokersig
Back to top Go down
ROB64
Junior
Junior
ROB64

Number of posts : 52
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 12:37 pm

^That's not horrible. It's better than most people's first

Here's mine:
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Brawlbarrelroll1
Made that with MS paint

This is the first one I made with Gimp:
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Bts

The first one I made in Photoshop is in my current sig
Back to top Go down
Bliss
Junior
Junior
Bliss

Number of posts : 86
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue35 / 10035 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:16 pm

^^ i remember those..wow you really have improved SOOO much Rob, great job! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

Number of posts : 166
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:20 pm

lol i dont get it, i make the same thread, you close it and make another?!?
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:31 pm

lol wow, oh well, Bliss your first destroys mine xD
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:42 pm

real: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Link20Sword20Spin

joke:What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Bad
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 1:48 pm

I love the joke lol! and your first one is VERY good compared to mine man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 2:29 pm

Bliss that looks sweet lol...

Rob i lie the fox jank

lol...
man i got some paint drawings that would own lol...
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 2:59 pm

I would post mine... But I would get banned.
Wow ROB, nice sig for being made in paint.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/13/2008, 10:52 pm

hahaaa air lets see em.
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 75
Humor : WTF Mate!
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/14/2008, 11:59 am

Oh wow, I remember what I was trying to do, but having never used any photo-editing software besides paint I had no clue as to what I was doing.

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Signature1
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/14/2008, 12:08 pm

wow i have seen worst...
Back to top Go down
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

Number of posts : 106
Humor : Humorous
What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 7:35 pm

eww...c4d's.

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Anewsig-1
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deathfromabove098
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 7:37 pm

woah thats actually pretty good

better then alot...
Back to top Go down
TortillaChip
King Mod
King Mod
TortillaChip

Number of posts : 106
Humor : Humorous

Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 7:39 pm

it's only like 5 layers lmao
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deathfromabove098
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/19/2008, 7:49 pm

lol

still looks sweet!
Back to top Go down
Blackgama
Noob
Noob
Blackgama

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/21/2008, 3:11 pm

Here my first sig

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Pikachuandpeachsig
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime6/21/2008, 3:14 pm

Not to shabby black, Glad to see ya back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?   What was Your First Signature or GFX peice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was Your First Signature or GFX peice?
Page 1 of 1