Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_lcap75%character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_lcap25%character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_lcapcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) Voting_barcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_lcapcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) Voting_barcharacter tips & tricks (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

character tips & tricks (SSBB)

Go down 
+4
Zaturn
shadowlink776
Luigi
Dbomb
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

Number of posts : 166
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

character tips & tricks (SSBB) Empty
PostSubject: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 6:06 pm

lookin for tips so you can pwn your friends? ask here!

i have a tip for luigi, when you use your final, and the opponent is asleep, get as close as you can to the person, and use either B up or the down taunt to utterly destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 8:43 pm

fire jump punch ftw
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 8:44 pm

its true.

got any kirby tips people?
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:15 pm

Kirby is probably one of the worse characters in the game. Try to utilize his side-b move as much as possible though. It can KO and help you recover back to the stage.
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:24 pm

??? one of the worst?

i am pretty good with him and warioo and luigi, all who it hought sucked in the begininng.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

Number of posts : 286
Humor : sick and mad
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:28 pm

lol yeah thats a good tip for kirby i always use kirby and that attack is really really strong use that and use it on the air too and the up b move is good too and just normal attacks
oh and btw always i mean always try to use the grabs with kirby they are really nice
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:30 pm

yeah the down grab and up grab areawesome. the hammer is too slow, i use the b down to get em off gaurd.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:35 pm

ok it is really slow u just need practice but try usuing it on the air just before landing is way faster and het hits twice so it nice lol
and yeah the down b is really good but is really predictable lol
cause when u fly everyone know that u are gonna do that attack lol
Back to top Go down
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:45 pm

i use it say wehn one friend sends me flyin, and another friend tries to jump up to attack me. they dont air odge so the i getem.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 9:52 pm

lol nice one dude but all of my friends dodge on the air and are way better than me lol
i am good myself i can say but they are way better
well coming back to the talk i use lucas too and he has a really good attack that almost noone use cause is really hard to use it is the up b move with the thunder just hit urslve with it and try to hit someone too lol but that attack is mad strong and the up b one too but too slow
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:18 pm

A tip for Mario:

When your opponent is falling and uses an attack to get back at the stage, use the side B to send the opponent to the other side.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:34 pm

Shocked

like his flag smacks em across
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:38 pm

Yes... My brother tried to use Ike's side B to recover, and I used Mario's flag and... BOOM! He went KO! to the side.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:40 pm

wow lol does that actually happen
thats really cool i knew the technique of front punch on the air and just hit ur opponent when he is gonna dye lol he goes straight down lol
but wow thats really nice i am nna have to try it someday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:42 pm

Shadow, that is called a SPIKE.

There's also the "fludd" to prevent your opponent from getting back up using the Down B.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:47 pm

lol wow i would have never thought of that Shocked and the thing is that is very very true i mean is a really stupid attack and is just for using in those times lol good one halo really nice one this one i will definetly try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 10:49 pm

Marth - side b till off the stage, run off stage (don't jump off). Hit them in mid-air, duble-jump then up-b back. Repeat till dead Smile, the idea is to not let them get back up though XD
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:02 pm

lol wow that must be really hard to do i use marth but not a lot but dang that must be really hard
well with him i dont think i have any good tips maybe just to counter a lot when ppl are gonna hit u with really strong attacks and the up b move if u know how to use it is really strong
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

character tips & tricks (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100character tips & tricks (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:04 pm

lol, i main marth... been in a couple of tournaments... then GIMP came Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:06 pm

lol wow i have never been on a brawl tournament it must be really cool and hard
i have been on one GH3 tournament expert and won Very Happy but yeah thats really cool
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:08 pm

Nice, guitar hero deffinately your thing Very Happy!

R.O.B. - Side b in to a basic punch near the end to a down a or footstool, if you cant combo fast enough laser into this combo or up b if over the edge
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:16 pm

Scrappy wrote:
Marth - side b till off the stage, run off stage (don't jump off). Hit them in mid-air, duble-jump then up-b back. Repeat till dead Smile, the idea is to not let them get back up though XD

Keep repeating? Wouldn't that be spam?

Meta Knight - Fight as much as you can in the air. Use air combos with the A, and use B up to finish. That would make a nasty SPIKE if used correctly.
Back to top Go down
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:17 pm

yes it is really my thing i love the game lol and thanks Very Happy

R.O.B.
use the down b move a lot its really strong just keep picking it up and keep trowing its really efective Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/3/2008, 11:22 pm

shadowlink776 wrote:
yes it is really my thing i love the game lol and thanks Very Happy

R.O.B.
use the down b move a lot its really strong just keep picking it up and keep trowing its really efective Very Happy

That's just plain spamming.

Link - Chain Grab, throw opposite side, throw boomerang at the air, hits opponent back to you, side smash attack.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 3:54 am

Ok, repeating a movie isn't spamming it, only till you get it down is it. For instance, I pull different moves with marth while over hte edge, however newbs won't know how, os I simplidfied it. It's not spamming to do it right Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character tips & tricks (SSBB)   character tips & tricks (SSBB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

character tips & tricks (SSBB)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next