Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Voting_barThe "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Voting_barThe "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

The "What are you think about?" thread

Go down 
+10
Dorkfish
Phantom
Dbomb
ROB64
Bliss
blueovalboy7
shadowlink776
Luigi
Air Daffy
Zaturn
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dbomb
King Mod
King Mod
Dbomb

Number of posts : 166
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-02

The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 7:49 pm

why i didnt know... celeste... looks like THAT
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 9:39 pm

Yeah, Celeste is hot. Too bad she's married... Or is she?

- I'm sleeping with that girl THIS night.
- Woo! My first sex!
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:34 pm

Zaturn wrote:
Yeah, Celeste is hot. Too bad she's married... Or is she?

- I'm sleeping with that girl THIS night.
- Woo! My first sex!
Yup... I remember my first time
we had just gotten in from recess when...
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:36 pm

- Waiting for my bro's account to be activated.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:39 pm

-its done lol...

-neibor's party done
-go home ya dam rednecks...
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 10:58 pm

-woah are you an incesty ######?
- or are u just immature?

-Hmmm gunna go outside im board...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Noob
Noob
Phantom

Number of posts : 20
Humor : F*ck ya
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 11:09 pm

Immature? Why yes I am.

- I'm loggin' off.
- Gotta smoke. I'm addicted, yo.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 12:33 pm

GOD DANG!

Bowser bones is taken forever to get...
gunna main him along with the Spear bike...

only have to unlock daisy,rosilina, and mii outfit B yay!
Back to top Go down
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/8/2008, 2:40 pm

- Bored.
- I'm leaving tuesday.
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 75
Humor : WTF Mate!
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/10/2008, 8:17 pm

Have a good trip mein.

-A bit tired.
-Work was a lot better today.
-Hopefully it continues to be like this.
-Less sweeping and more delivering.
-Ok time for some food.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/10/2008, 10:26 pm

-back from G's House
-Smoked all day and night
-Got Messed up

-W00t summer job with the ex's Mom! yaaaa
-Hot as piss outside lol
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/15/2008, 3:03 am

-What's up with dropping 4 members?
-What was up with the site the other day?
-I'm tired, I hope I don't have to help move hay in the morning.
-PF Changs was amazing last night.
-Time to watch Good Luck Chuck.
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/15/2008, 1:00 pm

- I know the site had no Catagories because one of my admins F***ed with the configuration...

-this forum aint DEAD yet...

-I know someone is deleteing members and have a feeling i know who it is...
Back to top Go down
Dorkfish
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 20
Humor : I just dropped a deuce in the brownie bowl!!!

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 7:12 pm

Woo, taking a visit to this place, taking the edge off. Might get more active here through the next couple of days. You guys really need to get some more members, this place is dry as shiz.

~SO CLOSE TO DSL I CAN SMELL IT
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 9:01 pm

- can u ask some of your freinds to join ya?

-man this girl wont stop txtin me lol...
-ugh this forum is gunna be hard to keep up
-ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN!!!
Back to top Go down
blueovalboy7
Junior
Junior

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/16/2008, 11:49 pm

-I don't have any friends that frequent forums, besides those on Wiichat, and most of them have already come over.
-I really need a new phone, looking to get this beast. http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?device=Pantech+Duo&q_sku=sku1080007
-I'm freaking bored during the week.
-Damn job.
-Oh well, gotta get that paper.
-We're back up 2 members.
-Downloading Battlefield: Bad Company Demo
-I got money, I need a new game, better yet I need a new tv.
Back to top Go down
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2008, 1:03 am

This forum is kinda dead, were doind worse with the .net xD
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Stupid Stuff

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 12:13 am

-hmmm when will I get my Xbox Live back up
-I'm so tired
-where is everyone on the forum
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 12:15 am

-Im here
-Forums gunna be ahoit by next week!
-GFX is so fun!
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 12:17 am

-Hey I'm finally a junior
-My first week of WiiRush has been good
-I need to get better a GFX
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 12:26 am

-Gratz dyde
-time to was the face
-PM me your myspace Wii Rusherz!!!
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 2:25 am

-Myspace is teh suck IMO
-How many sodas are left in the fridge
-What will I eat tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Noob
Noob
Sparky

Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 9:54 am

-Where is everyone
-Barely nobodies online at wiichat, here, or nintendochat...
-i wonder what icys doing...
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 11:37 am

Sleepin...

im on!
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/27/2008, 1:55 pm

Ya I was sleepin like I said before I left Sparky...

-Hmmm I want to go on Youtube
-Should I make a sig right now?
-lol Sparky's a noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What are you think about?" thread   The "What are you think about?" thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What are you think about?" thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next