Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeSearchLatest imagesDonate to Wii RushLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
The Left Panel Widget
Yes
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_lcap75%The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_lcap25%The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8
Latest topics
» plixaaa
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:44 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa

» plixaaa
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime7/25/2008, 1:43 pm by Guest

» plixaaa

Top posters
Air Daffy
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_lcapThe Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Voting_barThe Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Zaturn
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_lcapThe Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Voting_barThe Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Vote_rcap 
Scrappy
Luigi
shadowlink776
Dbomb
TortillaChip
Bliss
pugluvr10
blueovalboy7

The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)

Go down 
+6
BirdmasterLV100
Zaturn
Luigi
shadowlink776
pugluvr10
Air Daffy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Empty
PostSubject: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 1:50 pm

When Did You Get Brawl?
Back to top Go down
pugluvr10
Junior
Junior
pugluvr10

Number of posts : 80
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 6:10 pm

I don't have it yet but i so want it,is it fun and awesome?
rate it out of 10
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlovers-2.blogspot.com
shadowlink776
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
shadowlink776

Number of posts : 286
Humor : sick and mad
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 6:39 pm

well i got mine the firs day that it came on the midnight launch Very Happy lol that was really crazy they were like 200 ppl in a really small place lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Air Daffy
Administrator
Administrator
Air Daffy

Number of posts : 1364
Humor : Spam...Worse then Gas Prices...
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 6:40 pm

that's very cool.
pug, it is one of the best games for the wii.
i strongly reccomend you get it.
Back to top Go down
pugluvr10
Junior
Junior
pugluvr10

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 7:47 pm

OK thanks Airweezy,i am thinking of getting it i will ask for it for my bday!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzlovers-2.blogspot.com
Luigi
Senior
Senior

Number of posts : 394
Humor : Killing Noobs
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime5/27/2008, 9:03 pm

I do have brawl. I got it right after I beat Galaxy; a few days after brawl was released.

Last edited by Luigi on 6/1/2008, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wiirush.forumotion.net/index.htm
Zaturn
VIP
VIP
Zaturn

Number of posts : 553
Humor : Angry
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/1/2008, 10:25 am

I have Brawl. I got it the day it came out.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendobuds.forumotion.com/
BirdmasterLV100
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 29
Humor : I like to laugh?
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/4/2008, 2:18 am

Release date of course
Back to top Go down
ROB64
Junior
Junior
ROB64

Number of posts : 52
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/7/2008, 7:49 pm

I was ninth in line at launch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icyoooppplaa
Junior
Junior
Icyoooppplaa

Number of posts : 65
Humor : Stupid Stuff

Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 5:13 pm

I got it the 1st day right when it went on stock.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendochat.forumotion.com
Scrappy
Administrator
Administrator
Scrappy

Number of posts : 473
Humor : Spam, it should be a crime :D
The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/22/2008, 11:19 pm

Got it the day after it came out...
Back to top Go down
iRock
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 7

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime6/23/2008, 1:49 am

For my birthday, but I'll officially have it on the 26th of June.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)   The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official "I Have Brawl Thread" (SSBB)
Page 1 of 1